Sunday 23 October 2011

01-365: Welcome




So here we go again, yet another attempt at the 365 project. Except, this one is different in a few ways from my previous attempts. The most obvious difference being that the shots will all be taken on my mobile phone, rather than my camera. Another difference is I probably won't be in any of them. And the biggest difference is, I am not uploading a single one of the shots to Flickr. This project is purely for Twitter exclusively.

I struggled with the 365 project on Flickr for a few reasons, lack of ideas, time constraints, and ultimately, I got bored of looking at myself so deeply. And as I was bored of doing it, it stood to reason that people were probably bored of looking at me too.

But, doing it with a mobile phone camera, and the shots being random (but related to my day) is easy. It's always with me wherever I go.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Hopefully the quality of the shots will improve as I move forward. Which, is the whole point after all!

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment