Monday 24 October 2011

06-365: Wide Open Space



Today didn't quite go according to plan. The original plan was to go out further afield and get some nature shots. For one reason or another though, we ended up back down on the beach. Which in itself was fine except for the very strong and icy cold wind coming off the sea.

Eden, like myself and her mummy much prefers to be out in the big wide open spaces rather than indoors, so it didn't really matter where we were, as long as we were out. And I wanted to get a few decent shots of...well anything really, with my proper camera.  I managed 40 in the end, one of which I am especially proud of.  A shot of a long tailed tit, which you can view HERE . If you want to view the rest of the shots from today, you can see them HERE .

I suppose the highlight of the walk was finding a boat called Crapper. I mean, REALLY???

Anyway, my brain is giving up on me from processing photos, so have now forgotten most of what I was going to put here today. So, until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment