Wednesday 26 October 2011

07-365: Sookie



This is my 9 month old Kitten, Sookie. Not a girl as the name suggests. And not your regular Tuxedo cat either as it's appearance suggests. It is a he, and he is part Bengal leopard cat, part Siamese, and a whole lot of Satan.

Since I got him, he has paid me very little attention. Choosing to spend time with his brother, and every other person in the house except me.  Until today that is. I think he overheard the phone call to the vets, arranging for he and  his brother to have their balls removed. OK, that was blunt, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, since that phone call, he hasn't left me alone, sitting on my lap at every opportunity, rubbing around my legs etc....

Oh, I should explain the name. He's named after Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood, back when I thought he was a she, as I had been told when I bought him. Thank god I didn't name him Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment