Sunday 23 October 2011

05-365: One of those Days




This is my stunt double. He is demonstrating how I feel today. Not depressed. But rather feeling generally under the weather. Or to put it simply, I feel like crap.

Most Sundays are spent feeling like this. Partly because I have to get up (along with Karen) extra early as she has to go to work. I then spend the rest of the day walking around in a kind of limbo. Not tired enough to sleep or awake enough to be really productive.  I'm amazed I've managed to knock this blog together to be honest.

And so I will now spend the rest of the day sat in front of the pc, reading peoples Tweets and Fuckbook updates, and maybe thinking about getting up off my arse and doing something else.

So here's to Sunday. The most boring day of my week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment